- If you have not already booked your tickets, do so NOW! We have roped in two travel partners to help you with flight bookings – please visit http://bgm2017.com/ to know more.
- If you have booked your tickets, then you can apply for your visa now. UAE visit visas are valid for entry within 60 days from date of issue. Find out more about visa application here – http://bgm2017.com/
- If you have booked your flight tickets, then send us the following information:
- Flight number and arrival time of flight TO Dubai*
- Flight number and departure time of flight FROM Dubai*
*(Please mail the above mentioned information to email@example.com)
If you have booked your tickets and got your visa, then chill, pack your bags and get set for some serious fun in the City of Dreams!
Discount Code: BGM2017
Click on the logos to go to their respective sites
VISA / Air Tickets
Citizens of the following countries (including all 28 EU member states from 22 March 2014) are eligible for a free-of-charge Visit visa at all UAE airports or other points of entry: Australia, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom with (Right of Abode in UK) and the Vatican. The visa is valid for 30 days, renewable once.
The list of eligible countries may vary from time to time and it is therefore necessary to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
If you do NOT fall into one of the above categories, you will require a visa and a sponsor for your visit. The sponsor normally applies for the visa on your behalf.
Hotels & Tourist Companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (valid for 30 days); or a Service Visa (valid for 14 days); or a Visit Visa (valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days). Our travel partner DThree will be able to help you with visas.
Airlines such as Emirates, Etihad etc. will also be apply to for a visa on your behalf, provided you have a valid flight booking
It takes about 5-7 working days for a 30-day visit visa to be processed.
For more details, visit: http://www.mofa.gov.ae/EN/ConsularServices/Pages/Visa-information.aspx